DuPont™ Aluminum & Metal Premier Silicone
Ideal for sealing and bonding aluminum and metal surfaces, this 100% silicone product provides a watertight, flexible seal that is resistant to mold, mildew, sunlight, rain, snow and extreme temperatures (-60°F to 400°F).
Once applied, it can be exposed to water in two hours. The bead will not crack, crumble or shrink after curing.
- Water ready in just two hours
- Waterproof and crack proof
- Weatherproof seal
- Bonds metal joints
- Lifetime durability
- Low VOC - low odor
- Mineral spirits cleanup
Available colors and packaging:
- 9.8 oz cartridge available in Aluminum Gray
- Meets ASTM Specification C-920, Type-S, NS Class 25, use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements.
- Fed. Spec. TT-S-00230C and TT-S-001543A
Effective for a variety of applications:
- Metal Buildings
- Panel Roofs
- Metal Surfaces
Excellent adhesion to most substrates:
- Metal surfaces
- Stainless steel
- Vinyl siding
- Painted surfaces