DuPont™ Concrete & Masonry Sealant made with Kevlar®
DuPont™ Concrete & Masonry Sealant made with Kevlar® is a high-quality acrylic sealant.
Concrete caulk can be used on a wide variety of surfaces, delivering excellent adhesion and durability, while providing a flexible, water-resistant seal. DuPont™ Concrete & Masonry Sealant made with Kevlar® is designed for filling and sealing cracks and non-structural gaps. This concrete caulk is an excellent product for use with general repair on masonry, sidewalks and similar mortar applications.
DuPont™ Concrete & Masonry Sealant made with Kevlar® comes in cartridge packaging that requires a caulk gun to apply. For your projects requiring masonry or concrete caulk, select DuPont™ concrete caulk. Choose the name that has brought you quality products for more than 200 years – DuPont.
- Tough, multi-purpose sealant
- Mold and mildew resistant, once cured
- Excellent adhesion
- Clean with soap and water
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
Available colors and packaging:
- 10.1 oz cartridges available in Gray
- Meets ASTM Specification C-920, Type-S, NS Class 25, use NT, M, G, A & O test requirements
- Fed. Spec. TT-S-00230C and TT-S-001543A
Effective in adjoining concrete and other substrates to a wide variety of exterior and interior surfaces including:
- EIFS (synthetic stucco)
Excellent adhesion to most substrates:
- Ceramic Tile