DuPont™ Window, Door & Siding Sealant made with Kevlar®
DuPont™ Windows, Doors & Siding Sealant made with DuPont™ Kevlar® is an acrylic urethane sealant used as window caulk as well as door and siding caulk, covering virtually all of your exterior caulking projects.
With the unique attributes of DuPont™ Kevlar®, DuPont™ Windows, Doors & Siding Sealant also provides exceptional strength, durability and flexibility.
DuPont™ Windows, Doors & Siding Sealant made with Kevlar® can help to eliminate air infiltration into a home, when used as a window caulk or door caulk. The Department of Energy – ENERGY STAR® Home Sealing guidelines and the NAHB Green Home Building Guidelines recommend the use of caulk to increase the energy efficiency of a home.
DuPont™ Windows, Doors, & Siding Sealant comes in both a convenient squeeze tube and cartridge, which requires a caulk gun for application. For exterior caulk, choose the name that has brought you quality products for more than 200 years – DuPont.
- Provides outstanding strength and longevity
- Water tight seal
- Mold and mildew resistant, once cured
- Excellent adhesion
- Clean up with soap and water
- Low VOC (Volatile Organic Compound)
Available colors and packaging:
- 10.1 oz cartridges available in Clear, White, Gray, Brown and Tan
- 5.5 oz squeeze tube available in White
- ASTM C-920, Grade NS, Class 12.5: Fed Spec TTS-00230C, Type S, Class B: ASTM C- 834, Type OP, Grade -18˚C, White and Colors
- ASTM C-920, Grade NS, Class 25: Fed Spec TTS-00230C, Type S, Class A: ASTM C-834, Type C, Grade -18˚C, Clear
Effective in a variety of interior and exterior applications:
- Windows and doors
- Crown Molding
- EIFS (synthetic stucco)
Excellent adhesion to most substrates:
- Ceramic Tile